вторник, 14 октября 2008 г.

about computer engineer




I have dedicated the past three weeks to making a ridiculous abomination - with sole intention of making said ridiculous abomination. NO REGRETS My life is getting eaten by a foam and fabric construction - aiming to depict the lower half of an obese, white man (to be worn on the upper half of a slimish asianish girl). Fill in the blank as to which orifice is indulgently eating my social-life.

I sliced my pinkie finger open on Friday night - when particularly distressed and craving a drunken snack (i.e. Sliced raw onion and olives, what can I say? Our pantry is limiting). It sliced a clean smile right across the finger - to the bone and bled bled bled. Refused to go to hospital and sit amongst the flotsam of drunken early weekend injuries. Too ugly. Had the joy of patrick smashing the finger yesterday. He got stung by a bee and was smacking his hand on the floor and his head on the door as to show the pain. In doing to smashed my finger, reopened the wound and then got irritated at my panic. Ass. Anyway - waffling re asshole boyfriend aside - here is a conversation that happened at work just now, regarding this:
Woman-i-work-with: What happened to your finger?
Me: I cut it open
Woman-i-work-with: Were you trying to kill yourself?

Yes. This is a serious cry for help.

In other news, a disturbingly large amount of food has been tossed at me, of late. Yesterday it was an unpalatable looking bit of chocolate chip muffin tossed from a car window (the guilty throwers then went into the service station directly ahead of us- jerks). Todayapos;s choice was far less elegant - bubblegum. Chewed up and presumably thrown disdainfully at my hair by a disgruntled highschooler JUS CHILLIN AT THE BUS STOP. I have been working far too much - where is my rage? If it were yesterday nothing would have stopped me from laying down the SMACKDOWN - shoving two fingers down my throat and using vom as an EXTREME method of disapproval. My holy purge would teach those little shits to not throw gum in another hoapos;s weave. Teach them young. Bitches.

in truth, like this morning, i would have done nothing... As i am not sure which one of those little shits it was...
about computer engineer, about computer education, about computer crimes, about computer crime, about computer components.



Комментариев нет: