воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

african slate flooring




I tried, i really did. I gave too much of an effort, and i guess iapos;m done..for now. Iapos;ve been thinking for a while now, but whatever. Life goes on.

FUCK�THIS�HELL�HOLE�OF�A�CITY. I HATE santa ana. TWO fucking stabbings in two months, what a nice city. Congratulations los amigos�high, we made it in the newspaper.�OH and a pointless fight two dumbfuck freshman started in the L building hall.�santa ana is shit. I canapos;t wait to leave here and meet some people that actually have a purpose in life, like the�handful�of people i actually care about. I miss one person in particular. Terribly. I need to talk to her right now, i wish i could, right now sheapos;s probably alone in mexico in need of someone too.

i donapos;t know, i guess iapos;m just feeling really pessimistic right about "life" in general right now, things have been spiraling downward ever since junior year started.

one little thing after the other.

whatever, things will pass and one day i will read this again and say how stupid i was acting and ask myself why i was feeling this in the first place.

until then..

card india manufacturer plastic printer, african slate flooring, african slate tables, african slate tile.



Комментариев нет: