понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

big island condominiums




Publishing


You are violating: 1.Yahoo Terms of Service- Section 6, part a c. 2.Flickr Community Guidelines. 3.Publishing law- privacy and human rights.

1. The photographs you have published of me under the title of apos;little brotherapos; are a misrepresentation of my relationship
to you as I am not a family relation of yours nor have I had any kind of relationship with you since late 2007.
2. The posting of these photographs proceeds that date: Considering the subject of them has deliberately unaffiliated themself with you since the period in which they were taken, that could be considered creepy and harassive.
3. You have published many other photographs of me without my consent which are available in the public domain under
the search heading of my full name. This is an infringement of my privacy and an extension of the ongoing harassment that I
have received from you outside of this matter.
Please ensure these images are removed from the public domain.
I have reported my concerns to Flickr administration and though they seem reluctant to enforce their own guidelines and terms of use
I would be entitled to pursue legal action should these images not be removed from the public domain.
Any reply to this statement will not be read or responded to.
(Full name here)

credit rating improve uk, big island condominiums, big island condos, big island condos for sale.



Комментариев нет: