понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

chariton review




Posting once or twice a year is a really bad idea. I tend to forget some of the issues Iapos;ve written about already and I have to re-read them myself from time to time. Quite stupid, donapos;t you think? But then again, I never clamed I was too much of a genious...

AAnnnnyway. I wanted to talk about this thing that bothers me lately. Fans and their idols. I have my idols too and I admire people too, no doubt about it. Everyone does. But from admiring some personapos;s music/films/photos/godknowswhatever... To jumping and screaming and doing like a madman to have their babies.... Thatapos;s a totally different issue. Why? Well, maybe I am insane and old-fashioned (only in this matter, I assure you) but... How can someone possibly fall in love with a ...person is too much, (because we have a person(the fan) and a stage persona(an image) of another person involved)that they know absolutely zero things about?? I mean... Why? whatapos;s the point of becoming so infatuated with a created personality? I donapos;t blame the artist, for the sake of the perfect image and sales and fans, one may do whatever they wish, not my problem. But even that goes to hell once you are assaulted by tons and tons of useless fanmail filled with absurd declarations of feelings never felt... If there is one thing I admire in one of these apos;celebritiesapos; more than their jobs in their field of work is their patience. Patience to put up with stupidity and lack of privacy every day. And for that, no matter how horrible I consider their stuff, be it whatever, Iapos;ll always respect them at least for those two things.

The second issue is on a more personal note. Have you ever seen things around you that you know, because of your social education and common sense they canapos;t be there? They souldnapos;t be there. Have you ever thought someone was behind you or watched you and when you turnd to look at said person the only thing you saw was an empty road or room?
Have you ever felt touches when thereapos;s nobody around? And no, not that kind of touches but simple bumps and something like a brush of hands on oneapos;s shoulder, that kind of crap. Have you ever felt like all you wanted to do was pull your eyes out of your head and end it all? Me neither. Not the last part at least. They are fun. And probably normal. We are the abnormals. Because, if we were more tolerant, more imaginative and more...curious about all these, weapos;d probably know what the hell is going on around this planet. But we couldnapos;t care less. We had it coming. So far, I find it rather... Amusing. Or who knows, maybe Iapos;m just one step closer to insanity. You?

du khu lich, chariton review, chariton restaurant, chariton real estate, chariton newspapers, chariton newspaper.



Комментариев нет: