среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

auto clair mall st




During this lesson we received our assignment breifs and went through it so that everyone understood it.
We then received peer feedback from our ideas from last weekapos;s lesson.

My first idea was to design a photography website where I could show all my work and make an online portfolio providing evidence of my work that I am proud of. As I am very interested in photography and would like to undertake a photography course at university, I would like to improve my portfolio and photographic skills and demonstrate to interviewers for university and even to future employers what I am capable of.

�My peer Roberta Sims is also very interested in photography, so once we had sat down and discussed each of our ideas we decided that�Roberta and I could actually work together to make our own publication. Other people came up with ideas of making a fashion catalogue or a step by step guide for photographers just starting out. We decided that designing our own publication would be much more accomplishable as we are unsure of how to make a website. Also�as we are on a publishing course it would be much more beneficial for us to make something that we can have published to use in our portfolio. It�will also be�more relevant to our course.�We will take all the photoapos;s for the publication and it will be a fashion catalogue or magazine in the style of vogue. We will share the responsibility. We may also research other fashion photographers and take photoapos;s in the style that they work.


auto clair mall st, auto claims processing, auto claims jobs, auto claims direct, auto claims adjusters.



Комментариев нет: