воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

fantasy baseball games







��� ��� ��� ��� Dear you,
�� Best friends forever. Thatapos;s what you say weapos;ll be. You help me with all my problems, as Iapos;ve done for you. I know I can always count on you when the rest of the world is pushing me into the dumps. I love you so much for that. And for everything else youapos;ve done for me, as there have been many things.

� Then... Theres her. The girl that youapos;ll never really get over. The one who you love with your whole heart. Much more than you could ever love me, your best friend. I�understand that, I suppose. But I still remember the time you expressed something a bit more than friendship, I knowing it was nothing but you missing her, ignored it. You probably donapos;t remember that. Well, I do.

�Iapos;ve been with you for all the hell sheapos;s put you through. Iapos;ve tried to help as much as I could. Well, shes



Oh fuck all that I love you



afterschool grants, fantasy baseball games, fantasy baseball games 2005, fantasy baseball guide.



Комментариев нет: