воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

art clip jordan michael




I like life lessons.
I think the reason why I enjoy trouble and mistakes is that I always learn something valuable at the end.
but when most people learn something, they usually refrain from making the same mistake twice.
I, however, hear my life lesson and then laugh and do it again.

I know what I should and shouldnapos;t do.
I know right from wrong and the difference between what I know and what I feel.

I say stupid things.
I do even more stupid of things.

and at the end of every night I always tell myself tomorrow will be different, all the while knowing tomorrow will be exactly the same.

when I grow up, ill have so much to tell my children not to do. So much to warn them about.
so many stories..

Its ended but it hasnapos;t at the same time.
it feels like there will never be an end.
im waiting for it. Welcoming it, even.

bahrain labour law, art clip jordan michael, art clip joke, art clip jigsaw puzzle, art clip jewish wedding, art clip jet.



Комментариев нет: